[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]This page will enumerate some of the benefits of Coach O Registration, provide a brief history and explain how you can have your meet setup to use Coach O Registration.
Coach O Registration provides the ability for you to run a virtually paperless meet entry process. With general meet invitation and schedule information available on your web site, Coach O Registration is a perfect complement and provides the final link for a paperless meet entry process. Coach O Registration was designed to provide records that can be imported directly into Hy-Tek Meet Manager.
There are numerous benefits in comparison to manual, paper entry. Listed here are just a few of the benefits:
- fewer entry errors because the amount of typing from hand written, paper entry forms is reduced by 100%
- fewer entry errors because on-line meet entry provides validation of marks
- fewer disputed entries because on-line meet entry provides a copy of entries via e-mail to the coach and the meet director
- fewer misunderstandings about entries, because the meet director is the focal point of all communications
- fewer hours are spent doing data entry, because entries from on-line meet entry can be imported directly into Hy-Tek Meet Manager.
Coach O Registration provides the final link to running a completely paperless meet entry process. For large meets the savings in copying costs and postage fees could be substantial.
Coach O Registration is a collaborative effort of Charles Oliver and William Haynes. In the summer of 2000 the idea was born and the first code developed. The system was put into use in the winter indoor track season of 2001. During the 2001 indoor and outdoor track seasons, eight track meets were setup and run using this system. Over 6,000 entries were processed. During this time there were fewer than 30 errors and all of these were flaws that were quickly corrected.
Over the years the capabilities of Coach O Registration have been expanded to handle many types of Cross-Country and Track & Field meets. By listening to the ideas and comments of the coaches, parents and athletes who use on-line entry, Coach O Registration continually strives to improve the on-line entry process.
In the 2014-2015 Cross-Country and Track & Field seasons, Coach O Registration handled on-line entry for 1,000 meets and processed the entries for over 438,700 athletes. In the summer of 2015, Coach O Registration handled on-line entry for the AAU Junior Olympic Games. The entries of over 11,150 athletes were processed for this one meet.
System capabilities and features:
- 24/7 customer support
- Entries and payments accepted via a secure network
- Participant and result validation
- Payment issued 72 hours after meet conclusion
- Rule or eligibility customization
- Robust registration management utilities
- Registration for Track & Field, Cross Country, and Camps & Clinics
- Experience in youth, collegiate, masters, elementary, middle and high school
How to get your meet setup with Coach O Registration:
- Go to Coach O Registration for Track & Cross-Country
- Click FAQ.
- Under Meet Management Questions, click “How do I setup a meet?”
- Follow directions provided.
Fees: A flat fee of $125 is charged. Details of our setup fee invoicing are provided on the setup request.
Please note: Coach O Registration does not enter your data into a Hy-Tek database for you. You are responsible for all of your Hy-Tek data entry. Coach O Registration will provide tools so you can easily download and import your entries into Hy-Tek Meet Manager and so you can monitor on-line entry for your meet. The tools provided also permit you to make a number of changes in the on-line entry setup.
Updated February 15, 2016[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]