Maximizing Athletic Performance Through Nutrition
- emerging science
- sample meal plans
- the role of supplements in collegiate athletics
TITLE: Maximizing Athletic Performance Through Nutrition
DATE: Wednesday, December 2, 2020
TIME: 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT
*After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the webinar.
Founder & CEO at Synergy Sports
Jason Boudrie, Founder and CEO of Synergy Sports has over 25 years of experience in the fitness, wellness, and sports industries. Having held certifications through NASM, NSCA, and USAW among others, he has built numerous health and wellness companies, dozens of fitness and sports facilities, and a nationally recognized corporate wellness consulting company. He has worked with thousands of clients and dozens of businesses locally, regionally, and nationally. For more information on Synergy Sports, please visit www.SynergySportsGlobal.com.
- September 24, 2020 – Managing a National Track & Field Meet Under Current Health & Safety Guidelines
- October 29, 2020 – Managing a National Cross Country Meet Under Current Health & Safety Guidelines
- November 18, 2020 – Psychology of a Pandemic: How to stay Mentally Fit
- December 2, 2020 – Maximizing Athletic Performance through Nutrition